The European Values Think-Tank in cooperation with the European People’s Party Group in the European Parliament are pleased to invite you to conference: “Putin’s Russia: How urgent threat it poses?”
This conference will be held under patronage of Jaromír Štětina MEP, member of EPP Group, Vice-Chair of Security and Defense Subcommittee of the European Parliament.
The purpose of this event is to discuss how various allied stated perceive the threat which Russian Federation poses to European security infrastructure and internal affairs of Western democracies.
A new comparative study “Behavior of Putin`s Russia through lens of allied strategic and policy documents” by European Values Think-Tank will be presented. It will analyze security strategies, foreign policy strategies and annual reports of allied intelligence agencies of EU28 states through lens of how these documents perceive behavior of the Russian Federation.
Date & venue:
24 April 2017 – European Parliament, Brussels
14:30 – 16:00
Expert Roundtable: Presentation of the study “Behavior of Putin`s Russia through lens of allied strategic and policy documents” and off-the-record discussion.
Confirmed participants include:
- Jaromír Štětina MEP, Vice-Chair of Security and Defense Subcommittee of the European Parliament
- Alina Polyakova, Deputy Director, Dinu Patriciu Eurasia Center at the Atlantic Council
- Roland Freudenstein, Policy Director, Wilfried Centre for European Studies
- Jakub Janda, Deputy Director of European Values Think-Tank
- Jakub Kalenský, EEAS East STRATCOM Task – Force
- Andreas Umland, Fellow, Institute for Euro-Atlantic Cooperation
- Anton Shekhovtsov, Visiting Fellow, Institute of Human Sciences
- Jaroslav Naď, Director, Slovak Security Policy Institute
- Joerg Forbrig, Senior Fellow, German Marshall Fund
- Ruslan Stefanov, Director of Economic Program, Centre for Study of Democracy
Please register here:
[gravityform id=”26″ name=”Expert Roundtable – Putin’s Russia: How urgent threat it poses?”]