Disinformation Resilience Dialogue: Lessons learned from Central and Eastern Europe
The European Values Centre for Security Policy will open a new annual training program for young people aged 18-25. The program offers a unique opportunity for young people to meet decision-makers and create a digital tool (e-learning). All its content is intended for young people from six participating countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Ukraine and Georgia).
The aim of the program is to contribute to greater involvement of young people in democratic life in Europe at various levels, in particular with regard to their political participation and the strengthening of their digital competences and media literacy.
The main topics of the program are:
- development of digital competences and media literacy
- strengthening the ability to evaluate and work with information and thus contribute to increasing young people’s resilience to hybrid threats
- raising young people’s awareness of common European values
The program will include study trips to Berlin, Bratislava, Brno and Warsaw associated with visits to institutions focused on security issues (dates may change due to current travel restrictions).
Brno ( March 6-8, 2022)
Warsaw (June 2-4, 2022)
Bratislava (October 6-8, 2022)
Berlin (November 21-23, 2022)
What will you gain by participating in the program?
- Opportunity for the development of knowledge and soft skills.
- A unique opportunity to get acquainted with security policy topics.
- Development of media literacy and digital competencies.
- Valuable experience and current knowledge about current security challenges in an international context.
- Useful contacts for top experts from the Czech Republic and abroad.
Signing up takes place via the registration form.
Partners of the project are:
- European Values Centre for Security Policy, Czech Republic
- Institute of Strategic Policies n.o. (STRATPOL), Slovakia
- Warsaw Institute Foundation, Poland
- Europäische Akademie Berlin, Germany
- Internews Ukraine
- Georgia´ Reforms Associates