Other educational activities
European Values Center for Security Policy prepares and implements a number of other educational events and projects. An overview of the past ones, as well as those currently running, can be found below.
Thematically, the activities within the programme focus on:
- the functioning of national and international security institutions;
- the functioning of the military, police and intelligence services;
- practical aspects of political decision-making on security policy;
- the protection of democratic institutions from the illegitimate influence of authoritarian regimes;
- energy security;
- Eastern Partnership policy;
- combating disinformation, media literacy and cyber security.
If you have any questions or are interested in participating, please contact the Security Academies Programme Project Coordinator Lucia Macháčková ([email protected]) or the Security Academies Programme Manager Michael Murad ([email protected]).