The European Values Think-Tank in cooperation with the European People’s Party Group in the European Parliament are pleased to invite you to the public debate: “Putin’s Russia: How urgent threat it poses?”
This public debate will be held under patronage of Jaromír Štětina MEP, member of EPP Group, Vice-Chair of Security and Defense Subcommittee of the European Parliament.
The purpose of this event is to discuss how various allied stated perceive the threat which Russian Federation poses to European security infrastructure and internal affairs of Western democracies.
Date & venue:
24 April 2017 – European Parliament, Brussels
17:00 – 18:30
Public Debate “Putin`s Russia: How urgent threat it poses?” (room 6Q1)
Opening remarks: Jaromír Štětina MEP, Vice-Chair of Security and Defense Subcommittee of the European Parliament
- Moderation: Alina Polyakova, Deputy Director, Dinu Patriciu Eurasia Center at the Atlantic Council
- Presentation of the new Study: Jakub Janda, Deputy Director of European Values Think-Tank
- Jakub Kalenský, EEAS East STRATCOM Task – Force
- Roland Freudenstein, Policy Director, WMCES
- Andreas Umland, Fellow, Institute for Euro-Atlantic Cooperation
Please register here:
[gravityform id=”27″ name=”Public Debate – Putin’s Russia: How urgent threat it poses? – Copy 1″]