Intern with an analytical focus on Russian influence operations in Europe
- Teamwork and independent activities in the Kremlin Watch team, which include:
- Monitoring and cooperation on regular Kremlin Watch Briefing in the English language;
- Involvement in the preparation of expert documentation within the area of disinformation campaigns;
- Participation in the preparation and realization of non-public events of the Program, for example, closed roundtables, closed briefings.
What We Offer:
- Basic four-month unpaid internship with the prospects of long-term cooperation;
- Recognition of the internship as a required practice;
- The possibility to meet and cooperate with international and Czech expert communities;
- Space for personal development under professional supervision aimed at the analysis of public policies and political processes;
- Work in a young motivated international team of graduates and students from world-famous universities;
- Flexible cooperation exclusively on an online basis.
What We Require:
- Relevant field of study at a Masters level or current student of a relevant Master’s program – fields include: Security and Strategic studies, International relations, Political science, European studies, Territorial studies, Law, etc.;
- Advanced knowledge and active interest in the study of disinformation campaigns and security policy;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Basic knowledge of European media and institutional environments;
- Perfect knowledge of English language both written and spoken, knowledge of Russian, language is an advantage but not a requirement;
- Flair for writing;
- Time flexibility – ca 15 hours per week.
Deadline for applications: April 28th, 2021
Results of the 1st round: April 30th, 2021
Interviews with selected candidates: May 4th – 5th, 2021 (video call)
Internship start: May 10th, 2021 (or upon mutual agreement)
Deputy Director for Operations
Candidates’ personal data will be used exclusively for the processing of the selection process and in accordance with the GDPR, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).