- What should we expect as an outcome of these elections?
- How might the recent institutional changes of the electoral framework influence the voting results?
- How has the global pandemic impacted the campaign strategies? Would it influence the outcome of the elections?
- What are the expectations of the EU and West from the elections?
- What impact would these elections have in the post-Soviet region?
- Marketa Gregorova, Member of the European Parliament, Group of the Greens/European Free Alliance, member of the EU-Azerbaijan Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the EU-Georgia Parliamentary Association Committee
- Egor Kuroptev, Director of Free Russia Foundation in South Caucasus
- Tinatin Khidasheli, Director of Civic Idea, Former Ministry of Defense of Georgia
- Mariam Tsitsikashvili, Non-resident Fellow of European Values Centre for Security Policy, Project Manager and Research Fellow GRASS
- Tuesday, September 29 2020
- 15:00 (CET: Prague)
- 17:00 (GET: Tbilisi)
[tmm_video cover_image=”” cover_image_on_mobiles=”1″ width=”” height=”640″ sc_id=”sc326326605388″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq-WorvOcY[/tmm_video]